If you don’t know what the International Standards Organizations 9001 lead auditor training course is, then it is considered to be a formal and intensive training which is provided by accredited training programs and registrars. The purpose of this training is to provide information to the participants for implementing International Standards Organizations quality audits from different point of views and, it teaches the participant to build a successful QA System.
Who Should Take This Course?
The lead auditor training course is perfect for those who wish to make a career out of their establishments and become a professional auditor, conducting audits for certification or registrars. This training is also suitable for those who wish to expand their experiences and become great at their career. One can be able to provide quality management results and be able to audit personnel of huge enterprises that are famous for performing supplier and internal audits.
What are the things that you should know before taking this course?
• First of all, you need to make sure that the training is accredited by QSA/USKAS, RAB or any other well-trusted official approval body.
• You also need to make sure that the training provider is officially approved by the above said bodies.
• Once you’ve been satisfied by the training providing organization, the next thing you should move on to is the time, place and the cost of the training.
• Make sure to ask the training providing organization if they provide any discounts for handicaps, on-site, groups, or for any other.
• Check if the organization has any special offers and arrangements for accommodations and travels.
• Ask the organization to provide you with a training outline.
• Also, if you are a foreigner, then ask the organization if you are expected to be a feature of the venue or not.
• You also need to be aware of their attendance criteria and their cancellation policy.
What Background you need to have to be a part of this Course?
• For starters, it is important that you have a good understanding with the International Standards Organizations 9001 standard, but it is still covered completely in the training.
• You need to have a pre-understanding to diploma in quality auditing.
• It is important for you to know what management or supervising means in order to understand the training.
• In order to be eligible, you need to have a degree or a high school certificate.
What is the Typical Course Structure and Format?
• The International Standards Organizations 9001 Lead Auditor training includes 40 hours of the participants which spreads for over 5 days. This isn’t the counting time that one spends after class to review the material of each day.
• Most of the training hours are spend in covering the theory of the International Standards Organizations 9001 auditing concepts and standards. The discussion of the training is mainly to provide knowledge to the participants to create an effective management system.
• The training is ended with a 2 hour exam which involves writing.